Revising your home’s interior design with beautiful new tile flooring is simple. Transform any room in your home with classic and stylish tile flooring from The Floor Trader. Creating a modern look that anyone would find desirable is affordable, simple, and fun when you visit our fully stocked local showroom in Jacksonville, FL. We are here to help make your design goals become a reality!
When you visit our showroom, you can explore our vast selection of tiles at wholesale prices. When you need a flooring option that offers timeless appeal in any room, turn to our dedicated flooring experts. From ceramic tile to porcelain tile and everything in between, you can access various options when you shop with us. You’ll find no shortage of high-quality tile flooring and service with select brands such as Emser and Ridgeland.
Our Tile Selection
Browse our many different tile selections in our showroom or online. All our tile options are resistant to water, heat, scratches, stains, and fading. Tile is a great flooring choice for those looking to fully customize the appearance of their floor, patio, or backsplash. Choose between dark and light variations, differing grain styles that range from subtle to prominent, or a marble or wood appearance. While other flooring choices, such as carpet, hardwood, and luxury vinyl, are limited to interior design only, tile is extremely versatile. It can be used as an outdoor walkway, a backsplash for a wall, or an interior floor plan. Learn more about the different tile types we carry:
- Ceramic Tile adds an elegant feel to your space. It is a low-cost, heat- and water-resistant flooring option and is often texturized to avoid slipping. Ceramic tile is created from a mixture of clay and other natural materials that have been heated in a kiln, followed by a cooling process. This type of tile can be purchased with a glaze coating or left untouched. As one of the softest tiles, ceramic tile is simple to cut and install.
- Porcelain tile is made with the same process as ceramic, though the kiln-fired clay has a longer heating time. This results in a denser finish with the same vibrancy as its ceramic counterpart. This style is popular because it is not only elegant in appearance, but is also a very long-lasting tile that is able to ward off stains, cracks, and water damage.
- Stone tile is a perfect choice for both indoor and outdoor use. Stone tile offers an earthy and rustic look to your home or landscaping. It brings warm blue, gray, gold, orange, and green tones. Stone tile is unique in the sense that it is not man-made, as they are quarried directly from the earth.
Beautiful Wood-Look Tile
With its wood plank stile, wood-like tile is available in the appearance of well-known wood species like oak, pine, mahogany, and more. Our wood-look tile products allow you to bring the highly desired appearance and texture of hardwood flooring into the moisture-prone areas of your home without worrying about damage. Actual hardwood floors tend to absorb moisture and swell before contracting again, creating gaps between planks and making the surface more prone to wear and tear. Tile doesn’t swell when exposed to moisture, which makes it more suitable for humid climates and the areas around your home that get exposed to moisture a lot, like kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms.
Benefits of Tile
There are many advantages to choosing tile. Tiles are beautiful and durable, giving you the best of both worlds. Learn more about tile’s many benefits:
- Tile is highly resilient regarding staining and everyday wear and tear, making it perfect for placement in high-traffic areas.
- Tile doesn't need much for upkeep because of its durability, making it easily maintained.
- Tile is very cost-effective and can fit into nearly any budget!
- Tile is water-resistant, which is why it is so popular in moisture-prone rooms.
- Tile flooring can help improve the air quality in your home since they do not hold onto allergens as other flooring types can.
- Tile is long-lasting and can last for decades, even the entire life of your home if cared for properly.
- Installing tiles can also help improve the value of your home.
Let Us Handle Your Tile Installation
While tile flooring offers ease of installation, ensuring your investment is installed accurately with precision to detail is important. Contact us before installation, and we can provide you with a list of professional, well-recommended tile installers. Our network of professional technicians has a proven track record of expertise with no hidden charges. As a Floor Trader customer, you can get several quotes before making an informed decision.
Contact our specialists to learn about our vast selection of tile flooring products. With two locations in Jacksonville and Orange Park, we proudly serve clients throughout Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, and Orange Park, FL.